Thursday, October 05, 2006

Red stuff

Red stuff on wire. Is it some kind of isolation? Perhaps someone brighter than me knows?


RichardAM said...

Insulation convertors methinks, althougj, naturally, i'm equally as clueless.

Linus Bohman said...

I have gotten it confirmed over at flickr that that is probably what we are dealing with here. Never seen red ones before, though.