Thursday, September 07, 2006

No more. Please.

Things have been a mess lately. I just moved last weekend, and things have been out of control since then - nothing is working the way it should, and I'm pretty much getting fed up. I'm terribly sorry that I haven't updated in a few days - my internet provider just isn't accepting the fact that I have moved to another apartment. Until I get everything sorted out I'm afraid I won't be able to access and update Picturing the World every day, but I promise to get everything back on track as soon as possible. Here's to hoping. Sigh.

3 comments:

RichardAM said...

Don't apologise.

"In the end I think it would be stupid to let the internet activities go before your real life, since that is (hopefully ;-) the more important part of your life."

I think your words say it all. But honestly, don't worry, take your time, and do things how you want to. As long as you promise to come back i'm sure we'll all still be here.

DKBB said...

Hope your back to "normal" soon, Linus...I'm missin' your pictures....

Mike said...

I'm sorry things aren't going well for you Linus. You're one of the last people I'd wish mis-fortune upon. (well, of all my internet friends at least ;-D )